Web Admin © South Gippsland Conservation Society Inc. A.B.N. 48 170 736 236
Bunurong Environment Centre
Corner. Ramsay Bvd. & The Esplanade, Inverloch 3996. Victoria.
1. “The Inverloch Dinosaur Dig” With: Palaeontologist Mike Cleeland who has been involved in the Dinosaur Dreaming dig for over 20 years.
What you need: Hammer & cold chisel (if you have them available), Sturdy shoes for walking on the rocks, appropriate clothing for the weather, and transport from the Centre to Dinosaur site (5 km)
2. "Rockpool Ramble" Be amazed as you explore our shores and discover our rockpool action. Bookings Essential. Meet Bunurong Environment Centre, The Esplanade. Inverloch.
3. "Astronomy" Explore the night sky with Astronomical telescope and Astronomy Apps. Bookings Essential. Meet Bunurong Environment Centre, The Esplanade. Inverloch.
4. "Wildlife Spotlighting" Learn about our animals and explore local bushland for creatures of the night! Bookings Essential. Meet Bunurong Environment Centre, The Esplanade. Inverloch.
5. “Animals” (Cryptozoology) Learn about the latest sightings of Pumas, Panthers and Tasmanian Tigers and join the search for the legendary “Wonthaggi Monster”.
6. “Tree Planting” a free activity. Spring Planting to help our local environment.